SHAH ALAM, 12 Apr: Port Klang State Legislative Assembly Coordinator, Suhaimi Mohd Nor vehemently denied that he was the individual responsible in directing or installing provocative batters around Port Klang.
The banners, among others, stated clearly and openly support towards him and rejected Chief Minister, Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim as a candidate that will be raised by PKR for the constituency.
He described the act as sabotage and Suhaimi also has not ruled out the possibility that it is a sabotage to disunite the Selangor PKR leaders.
“They fully know that today (Friday), the Chief Minister’s delegation will be visiting Klang, therefore many banners were put up.
“It is certainly not an act on my behalf, it is other partied that are definitely irresponsible,” he said while refusing to link any political party or individual.
In relation to that, Suhaimi will make a police report regarding the sabotage and will hold a press conference to explain the truth.
“We will submit it to the police for investigation and further action through legal channels.
“I do not rule out the possibility that it was masterminded by parties that have strong financial resources seeing that the cost (of making banners) is not cheap,” he said when contacted by TVSelangor.
Previously, there have been rumours allegedly saying that Abdul Khalid has been shortlisted as one of four PKR candidates for the Port Klang constituency seat for the 13th General Elections (GE-13).