Taman Desa KKB abandoned project for 10 years almost ready

HULU SELANGOR, 9 Feb: The Selangor government gave new life to the Taman Desa Bukit Bujang project in Ampang Pecah which was abandoned for almost 10 years by solving the problem.

Kuala Kubu Bharu Assemblyman, lee Kee Hiong, said that previously this project was delayed due to the payment cost for the infrastructure and the problem of granting land titles, causing it to continue.

1.1

According to her, the situation caused anxiety to buyers who were waiting for a long time to own the homes.

The Exco meeting on October 15, 2014, the Chief Minister, Mohamed Azmin Ali, gave approval for the Ownership Title and the Infrastructure Cost to be absorbed into the sales price of the homes.

The developer was required to pay the land premium according to the market price.

1.2

“In fact, before this, there were a number of residents who threatened to take legal action against the developer because of the problem,” she said in a press statement.

According to her, in 1995, the area was originally developed by the Ampang Pecah Development and Security Committee (JKKK) together with the developer involved to implement the Village Expansion Programme involving a land area of 165 acres.

Kee Hiong said that however problems came up when the issue of the infrastructure cost arose, which was supposed to be borne by the Hulu Selangor District Land Office.

“Since then, I have taken this issue to the State Legislative Assembly session several times for attention and action from the state government,” she said.

Through monitoring carried out at the project site, Kee Hiong said that most of the homes are almost 95 percent completed.

She said that she is confident that this project will be successful in providing an ideal residential area for the people.

NS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Categories
SELANGOR

Taman Desa KKB abandoned project for 10 years almost ready

HULU SELANGOR, 9 Feb: The Selangor government gave new life to the Taman Desa Bukit Bujang project in Ampang Pecah which was abandoned for almost 10 years by solving the problem.

Kuala Kubu Bharu Assemblyman, lee Kee Hiong, said that previously this project was delayed due to the payment cost for the infrastructure and the problem of granting land titles, causing it to continue.

1.1

According to her, the situation caused anxiety to buyers who were waiting for a long time to own the homes.

The Exco meeting on October 15, 2014, the Chief Minister, Mohamed Azmin Ali, gave approval for the Ownership Title and the Infrastructure Cost to be absorbed into the sales price of the homes.

The developer was required to pay the land premium according to the market price.

1.2

“In fact, before this, there were a number of residents who threatened to take legal action against the developer because of the problem,” she said in a press statement.

According to her, in 1995, the area was originally developed by the Ampang Pecah Development and Security Committee (JKKK) together with the developer involved to implement the Village Expansion Programme involving a land area of 165 acres.

Kee Hiong said that however problems came up when the issue of the infrastructure cost arose, which was supposed to be borne by the Hulu Selangor District Land Office.

“Since then, I have taken this issue to the State Legislative Assembly session several times for attention and action from the state government,” she said.

Through monitoring carried out at the project site, Kee Hiong said that most of the homes are almost 95 percent completed.

She said that she is confident that this project will be successful in providing an ideal residential area for the people.

NS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.